- What information do we collect from you?
- How do we use the information we collect from you?
- How and with whom do we share and disclose information we collect from you?
- What other technologies do we use?
- How can you contact us?
What information do we collect from you?
The web font tracking code does not collect, process or store any personal information. When you access a web site which contains our Web Font tracking script or similar technology we will collect the following information:
- the web font project identification number (anonymized), the URL of the licensed Web Site which is linked to a Customer ID to allow us to identify the licensee and the licensed Web Fonts, and the referrer URL.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
We store the anonymized web font project identification number in encrypted log files with such data for 30 days to extract the monthly number of page views. After such extraction and storing the number of page views the log files are deleted.
How and with whom do we share and disclose information we collect from you?
We share anonymized information with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
What other technologies do we use?
We do not use any other technology to process anonymized data of users of web sites which use our Web Fonts.
How can you contact us?
Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc.
Attn. Data Protection Representative
600 Unicorn Park Drive
Woburn, MA 01801 USA
If you have any questions or comments about our company, our Services or have other customer service needs, please contact your local Monotype office. You can click here for a list of contact information for our domestic and international offices.