Printer imaging solutions.
Andale and WorldType collections.
Get in touch today.
Andale and WorldType Collections fonts are the best solutions for print workflows from non-Windows environments that don’t allow blank characters. This Unicode-compliant font is provided in 4 separate font data sets to support regional character differences between Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- For non-Windows printing applications like Mainframe, SAP, and Linux
- Wide character and language coverage that’s Unicode 3.1 compliant with 49,199 encoded characters
- 4 different fonts (Andale Mono WT J, Andale Mono WT K, Andale Mono WT S, and Andale Mono WT T) support regional character differences
- De-hinted font data provided in 10MB for each font; hinted data is also available in 20MB for each font
- Font Metrics: Fixed pitch
Unicode language covers all of the languages that use the following scripts:
- Han (Chinese, Japanese, Korean ideographs)