Watch as Hearst Digital’s Creative Director Theresa Mershon shows you how agile publishing and the process, skill and workflow changes that her team made this year allowed them to go from launching one website every few months to publishing a new title in as little as three days, helped double their traffic, and improved engagement.
Also from this webinar
- Presentation Slides
- Webinar Transcript
- Follow-up Q&A with Theresa
- UXPin, InVision, Foundation, Sketch - Design tools
- GitHub, CodePen, JS Bin, Sublime - Dev tools
- Brad Frost’s Atomic Design
- Cosmopolitan's Online Style Guide
More useful advice from around the web
- The Principles Behind the Agile Manifesto
- Agile Design: What We’ve Learned
- Design Systems: Building for the Future
- Webinar with Dan Mall: Design Deliverables for a Post-Comp Era
- Video: Handover With a Small “h”
- Video: Designers and Code
- Lean UX: Getting Out of the Deliverables Business
For over 15 years, Theresa Mershon has been designing web and mobile products. As Creative Director of Hearst Magazines Digital Media, she is responsible for the visual and interaction design of some of publishing's most well-known titles, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar. Currently she leads a team of designers building a flexible publishing platform that delivers a billion page views to over 100 million users each month. Her team's work has received recognition from the Webbies and Adweek. She's an advocate for lean UX in digital publishing, and believes designer generalists are the way forward.
Theresa has also produced work for blue chip brands like Canon, Citi and MTV.