Watch as Swyft Media’s Evan Wray explains why mobile messaging is the tool every big brand should be adding to its arsenal to boost awareness and loyalty with millennials. You’ll learn about the advantages and opportunities that these apps can offer brands, the key things you should know about planning these campaigns, and the metrics that are most meaningful for measuring success with this lucrative audience. Plus, he shares examples from successful campaigns with Jose Cuervo and the Vatican.
Also from this webinar
- Presentation Slides
- Follow-up Q&A with Evan
- KPCB's Internet Trends 2015 Report
- Bloomberg View: Millennials
- Are Millennials Speeding Up the Slow Death of Interruption Marketing?
- What Just Happened?
Further readingMore useful advice from around the web
- 2016 Will Be the Year of Conversational Commerce
- Why Every Marketer Should Be Keeping Up With the Evolution of Messaging Apps
- Brands Are Buying In on Chat Bots—What You Need to Know
- Facebook Messenger’s Bot Store Could Be the Most Important Launch Since the App Store
- Eggo Gives Fans What They Were Hungering For: Waffle Emojis
Evan is the co-founder and Vice President of Swyft Media, which joined the Monotype family in 2015. He and his college roommate began Swyft with one simple goal: to create custom emojis to send to friends. Since then, he and the team have grown and expanded Swyft into a Mobile Engagement Platform. Together they help global brands like MillerCoors, Sony, and Sega become a natural part of customer conversations by creating and distributing engaging, measurable and amplified campaigns that millennials and young consumers want, love, and share with friends across a wide variety of mobile apps—reaching 1.5 billion monthly active users worldwide.